The Silver Support package is ideal for the independent and highly-motivated learners, as well as, parents who plan to be the primary educational support for their students.
The Silver package is perfect for parents who want to be more involved in the day-to-day activities of online private homeschooling. Since teachers respond to students' emails and messages within 24 hours, parents are able to step in and help their students better understand complex math problems and other difficult subjects. It is important for parents to be available as needed to ensure that students finish their school work on time. If students or parents feel that they need more support from teachers, they can upgrade to the Silver Premium package at any point in the school year.
The Silver Support package offers an à la carte model where parents can pick and choose Advanced Placement (AP) courses, Concurrent Enrollment courses, private tutoring sessions, private counseling and extensions to complete courses for an additional fee.
Silver Support Features
- Available for grades 3–12
- 5 Subjects (Bible, Math, History, Science, Language Arts)
- 2 Elective Credits Required for Grades 9–12
- Over 40 Electives
- Accredited Transcript and High School Diploma
Teacher & Counselor Support:
- Academic Advisor
- Technical Support
- Support via Messaging and Email
- Standard Support (within 72 hours)
- Student Assignment Grading & Feedback
- Record Keeping/Administrative Support
Tuition & Fees:
- Multi-Student Discounts (10%–20%)
- $200 Enrollment Fee per student
- Tuition Prepayment & Early Enrollment
- Discounts Apply