The gold standard: our Gold Support package was designed for visual learners who thrive best when interacting regularly with their teachers.
The Gold package is designed for students who enjoy interacting with their teachers and counselors over the phone, screen-share, and messaging. It is ideal for students who need extra help in math or have learning challenges and are able to take the initiative in reaching out to their teachers. Visual learners love having the ability do a live screen-share session while on the phone with their teacher and work together on solving complex math problems.
This package is optimized for students with post-secondary goals of attending a public or private university. Students in grades 6 through 12 have access to the Naviance college and career readiness platform to explore their options and are able to initiate a conversation with their counselors about some of the questions they may have. At half the financial investment of the Diamond package, this offering is the perfect fit for families with a tighter budget for personalized online private education and post-secondary goals of attending a public or private university.
Gold Support Features
- Available for grades 3–12
- 5 Subjects (Bible, Math, History, Science, Language Arts)
- 2 Elective Credits Required for Grades 9–12
- Over 40 Electives
- Accredited Transcript and High School Diploma
- Customized Projects
Teacher & Counselor Support:
- Academic Advisor
- Technical Support
- Support via Messaging and Email
- Support via Phone
- Support via Screenshare/Whiteboard Sessions
- Priority Support (max 2 hours during school hours)
- Student Assignment Grading & Feedback
Tuition & Fees:
- Multi-Student Discounts (10%–20%)
- $200 Enrollment Fee per student
- Record Keeping/Administrative Support
- Tuition Prepayment & Early Enrollment Discounts Apply