May and June Calendar - UPDATED
- End of School Year
- Friday, May 14: End of Semester 2 for students in grade 12*.
- Wednesday, May 26: End of Quarter 4 and Semester 2 for students in grades PreK-11*.
- Thursday, May 27 - Monday, May 31: Grace period; students will have access to Ignitia, but teacher support will not be available. The grace period should only be utilized by students if absolutely necessary.
- Tuesday, June 1 - Wednesday, June 2: Students will not have access to Ignitia while teachers and counselors prepare final reports.
- Thursday, June 3 - Sunday, June 6: Students with a summer school extension will have access to Ignitia.
- Monday, June 7: Start of summer school.
- Friday, June 11: Enlightium Academy’s Graduation Ceremony.
- Report Cards and Transcripts
- Friday, June 18 - Sunday, June 20: Report cards issued to students in grades PreK-8.
- Wednesday, June 23 - Sunday, June 27: Transcripts issued to students in grades 9–12.
- Monday, June 28 - Friday, July 2: Office closed; summer school students have access to Ignitia, but staff and faculty support is not available.
- Monday, August 23: First day of the 2021–2022 school year.
*Unless otherwise informed by the counselor
Click here for a printable 2020–2021 calendar (including the summer months), which your student can post at their workstation.
Click here for the 2021-2022 calendar.
Click here to add a digital calendar to your Google calendar. You may need to create a Gmail account.
Graduation Ceremony - UPDATED
- All currently enrolled families and their students are invited to attend the 2020-2021 graduation ceremony and cheer on this year’s graduates! CDC recommendations and Washington state policies will be followed.
- The ceremony will be held in Spokane, Washington, and attendance is not required for seniors to graduate. A livestream of the graduation ceremony will be available to all families through several channels, such as the Facebook Family Alliance; the video will also be available after the ceremony.
- Weekend schedule
- Thursday, June 10: Optional roundtable interviews - open only to graduating seniors and their families
- Friday, June 11: Graduation Ceremony and picnic - open to all currently enrolled students and their families
- Seating may be limited and will be provided on a first-come-first-served basis with graduating seniors and their families taking priority.
- The RSVP has closed out, so picnic food may not be available for any family who did not complete the form; however, families can bring their own food.
- The schedule for all events can be found on Enlightium’s website.
- Saturday, June 12: Optional trip to Silverwood Theme Park (45-minute drive from Spokane)
Summer School Information - NEW
- Enlightium offers four summer school options:
- Summer School Extension for students who need more time to complete the current school year; contact your counselor if your student needs this option.
- Early Start for students wanting to begin all courses early; may not be recommended for students in grades 9-12, so talk to your counselor for guidance.
- Summer Courses for students wanting to take one or two courses during the summer; may be recommended for students in grades 9-12, so talk to your counselor for guidance.
- Credit Recovery for students who may benefit from retaking a course; contact your counselor if you are considering this option.
Spring Standardized Assessments - UPDATED
- Stanford 10 - Enlightium tested 600+ students—three times as many students compared to last year. More families came prepared, and despite that growth, proctors experienced fewer technical or other issues. Testing results will be sent via email by Monday, May 10.
- IXL Assessment - Over 100 students completed the annual assessment through IXL during the first implementation. More information will be available soon about how families can utilize IXL to see academic growth for their students.
- If your student was able to take the assessment, please take this short survey. Ten random submissions will be selected for a $20 Amazon gift card. Our team loves to know what is working well for your family and where there is room for improvement. The survey will close out on Sunday, May 9th at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
Spirit Week - NEW
- The Student Council has put together Enlightium Academy’s first student-led Spirit Week. We are hoping that all Enlightium students will participate in this school year’s final social activity!
- Monday = Bible Verse Day
- Tuesday = Sports/Outdoors Day
- Wednesday = Favorite Memory/Vacation Day
- Thursday = Culture Day
- Friday = Pet Photo Day
- Spirit Week is May 3-7, 2021. At that time, we will give you a prompt on the Family Alliance. We are so excited to see everyone’s pictures during Spirit Week
Grade-Level Webinars - UPDATED
2021-2022 Re-Enrollment - UPDATED
Enlightium has launched re-enrollment for the upcoming school year! Discounts are subject to change each month, so act FAST to receive the best deals.
The following tuition plans are available if you submit the re-enrollment form during May 2021:
A 30% prepayment discount; the tuition payment will come out within two-three weeks of submitting the form.
An extended 12-month payment plan with your first payment in June of 2021.
The $100 re-enrollment fee will be processed 1-2 weeks after submitting the re-enrollment form.
Explore the “Re-Enrollment” knowledge base page for details.
Search for “Pre-filled Form” in your inbox for a re-enrollment form. If you do not see it, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a custom email with your pre-filled re-enrollment form!
2021-2022 New Student Enrollment
Have friends or family members wanting to enroll at Enlightium next year?
When new families note they were referred by you, both families receive a $50 referral gift card or tuition credit!
Remember to share the Enlightium Referral Program Guide with anyone who may be interested in enrolling at Enlightium!
Teachers’ Notes - UPDATED
As we approach the end of the year, teachers often advise their students to finish strong. If we are not disciplined enough, it is easy to grow lax in meeting our responsibilities. Your teachers are here to see you through you as you finish this challenging school year. We encourage you to lean on the Lord for strength as you strive to end the school year on a high note.
- If you’re having a great experience at Enlightium, take advantage of our Referral Program. With the Referral Program, you can refer a friend, a neighbor, or a member of your extended family to Enlightium. Both you and the referred family will receive a $50 Amazon gift card or a $50 credit on tuition. The referred party will receive a $50 credit on tuition upon writing your name in the referral section on the application. Check out Enlightium Academy’s Referral Program page for more information.
- Click here to access Enlightium’s Family Handbook. Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.