Equestrian Club (Grades 3-12)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Enlightium Academy offers students the opportunity to learn about horses and how to care for them, and to share fun horse stories.
- Examples of topics include: Horse care and maintenance, anatomy and safety, horse relationship and connection, and more.
- Students will also have opportunities to share about their own horses and experiences.
- The Equestrian Club will meet remotely.
- Do students need to own a horse to participate? Neigh.
- Enlightium Academy will not provide horses for club members.
- The Equestrian Club is split into two groups: one group for grades 3-8, and one group for grades 9-12. Each group will meet 1-2 times per month.
Equestrian Club Fulfills the Student Social Opportunity
- For the 2023-2024 school year, families can register their student for the Equestrian Club during Student Social Week starting September 18, 2023.
- Participation in the Equestrian Club counts as fulfilling the Student Social Requirement.
- Students who meet attendance and participation requirements are entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card at the end of the year.
- In order to meet attendance requirements, students must attend ten out of the fourteen meetings for their grade level.
Elementary and Middle School Schedule
- November 6, 2023
- December 4, 2023
- January 8, 2024
- February 5, 2024
- March 4, 2024
- April 8, 2024
- May 6, 2024
High School Schedule
- November 27, 2023
- December 11, 2023
- January 29, 2024
- February 26, 2024
- March 18, 2024
- April 22, 2024
- May 13, 2024