Iowa Complete Annual Assessment (Grades 3-8)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Iowa Complete Overview
- The Iowa Complete is a set of standardized achievement tests used for assessing children’s skills in English, math, history, and science.
- The Iowa Complete is taken by students for two days.
- A parent or trusted adult is required to be present during testing.
- Optionally, Iowa Complete practice material can be purchased. Select the correct grade from the dropdown before order.
- Before signing up for the Iowa Complete, see all standardized testing options.
- Click here for a guide on understanding Iowa Complete assessment scores.
2023-2024 Iowa Complete Testing Window
- 2023-2024 School Year
- No assignments will be assigned in Ignitia on the two testing days. However, students will still have access to Ignitia and can use these days to catch up or work ahead.
- Parents will receive a Registration/Opt-Out Form for each student in grades 3-8 via email.
- There is no fee to take the Iowa Complete for students in the Sapphire Live, Diamond, and Gold support packages.
- There is a $50 fee to take the Iowa Complete for students in the Silver+, Silver, and Bronze support packages.
The Iowa Complete from the Student's Perspective
- A computer
- A PC, Mac, or Chromebook
- The Chrome, Safari, or Edge browser installed
- A webcam
- A microphone; during testing, the audio should be enabled but the student can be muted. This will allow the student and their Enlightium proctor to be able to talk
Before Testing Days
- Register for the Iowa Complete. Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will open during the second semester.
- Join the Iowa Complete group on the Enlightium Parents app.
- Mark your calendar. The Iowa Complete is scheduled for Wednesday, May 1, and Thursday, May 2, 2024.
- Double-check the testing window you selected; this will be found on your confirmation email.
- Find an Adult Proctor. This is usually the parent/guardian, but can also be a trusted adult friend or family member. The Adult Proctor is present with the student to ensure that the student does not open any other tabs or use another device while testing.
- Optionally, purchase Iowa Complete practice material or access practice tests here.
Testing Session Windows
- Session A
- Hawaii Time - 3-7 am
- Alaska Time - 5-9 am
- Pacific Time - 6-10 am
- Mountain Time - 7-11 am
- Central Time - 8 am - 12 pm
- Eastern Time - 9 am - 1 pm
- Session B
- Hawaii Time - 7-11 am
- Alaska Time - 9 am - 1 pm
- Pacific Time - 10 am - 2 pm
- Mountain Time - 11 am - 3 pm
- Central Time - 12-4 pm
- Eastern Time - 1-5 pm
- Session C
- Hawaii Time - 11 am - 3 pm
- Alaska Time - 1-5 pm
- Pacific Time - 2-6 pm
- Mountain Time - 3-7 pm
- Central Time - 4-8 pm
- Eastern Time - 5-9 pm
The Days of Testing
- You will receive a link to join via email. If possible, join 15 minutes before your testing window begins.
- Join the Zoom session with webcam on and audio enabled; students can be muted.
- Open the Riverside website.
- Wait until your Enlighitum proctor walks you through the steps to sign in and begin testing.
- Testing will last for around four hours each day.
After Testing Days
- Makeup days for missed tests will not be available.
- Within a few weeks you will receive the test results via email.
- If you are experiencing technical issues, email email@example.com.
- If you have questions about your state’s standardized test requirements, research your state’s laws or ask other families on the Enlightium Parents app in your state’s group.