Iowa Complete Annual Assessment (Grades 3-8)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Iowa Complete Overview
- The Iowa Complete is a set of standardized achievement tests used for assessing children’s skills in English, math, history, and science.
- The Iowa Complete is taken by students for two days.
- A parent or trusted adult is required to be present during testing.
- Optionally, Iowa Complete practice material can be purchased. Select the correct grade from the dropdown before order.
- Before signing up for the Iowa Complete, see all standardized testing options.
- Click here for a guide on understanding Iowa Complete assessment scores.
Iowa Complete Testing Window
- 2022-2023 School Year
- May 3 and 4
- Makeup days may be available
- No assignments will be assigned in Ignitia on the two testing days. However, students will still have access to Ignitia and can use these days to catch up or work ahead.
- Parents will receive a Registration/Opt-Out Form for each student in grades 3-8 via email.
- The registration form will be provided Friday, April 1 and must be submitted by Sunday, April 24 at 11:59 pm Pacific time. No late registrations will be accepted due to licensing requirements.
- There is no fee to take the Iowa Complete for students in the Sapphire Live, Diamond, and Gold support packages.
- There is a $50 fee to take the Iowa Complete for students in the Silver+, Silver, and Bronze support packages.
- If you are experiencing technical issues, email email@example.com.
- If you have questions about your state’s standardized test requirements, research your state’s laws or ask other families on the Enlightium Parents app in your state’s group.