- Students will be given art assignments to be completed every month. Each month will focus on a different style or media of art.
- Students will meet together as a group with the Art Club Coordinator once a month to discuss their artwork and view one anothers’ pieces of art.
- Students will have the opportunity to explore different forms of art and be challenged to think creatively.
Art Club Fulfill the Student Social Opportunity
- Participation in the Art Club counts as fulfilling the Student Social Opportunity
- Parents can register, opt-out, or submit a correction in the Enlightium Parents app by selecting "Social" in the main menu. Late registration is available for Art Club.
- Students who meet attendance and participation requirements are entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card at the end of the year.
- Students need to participate in at least six Art Club competitions to be in the running for a gift card.
What costs are associated?
- Since each month will require a different form of art or a different skill to be utilized, there may be supplies that families do not already possess. If this is the case, families will be required to obtain the necessary supplies for that month.
Art Club Schedule
- Monthly Challenge Announcement - first Tuesday and Wednesday of each month at 1 pm Pacific Time unless stated otherwise
- October 5 and 6, 2021
- November 2 and 3, 2021
- December 7 and 8, 2021
- January 4 and 5, 2022
- February 1 and 2, 2022
- March 1 and 2, 2022
- April 12 and 13, 2022*
- May 10 and 11, 2022*
- Students should plan to attend just one meeting each; a recording will be made available to students who were unable to attend either meeting.
*Different date due to scheduling conflict with calendar event