Enlightium’s Student Council hosts an annual food drive that allows students to donate non-perishable items to charity or donation centers.
The 2022-2023 Food Drive dates will be announced in the Enlightium Parents app.
High school students
How to Participate
- Get your parent’s permission to participate in this activity! Do this by printing this release and have your parent sign it. You will then upload the release when submitting the form.
- Create a fun video of yourself collecting and donating the food, then upload your video to YouTube and submit a link using the form below.
- Once you are ready, fill out this form, which requires a link to your video and for your parent/guardian to agree to the waiver. Entry acceptance date TBD.
- Click here to submit your attendance for participating in this social activity.
Things to Remember
Participation is optional; your grades will not be affected whether or not you participate.
Each student should donate at least ten items.
Your video must be appropriate for all ages.
Most importantly, have fun!
2020-2021 School Year
- Top three donations by student
- 1st Place - Seth B., Texas - 395 items
- 2nd Place - Joseph B., Virginia - 325 items
- 3rd Place - Savannah., Texas - 267 items
- Top three donations by grade level
- 11th grade - 564 items
- 9th grade - 520 items
- 6th grade - 267 items