Pen Pal Program (Grades PreK-12)
- A student gets paired up with another Enlightium student of the same gender and grade cluster. Write letters, learn about each other's culture, and make a friend that will last a lifetime!
- Participation in the Pen Pal Program counts as fulfilling the Student Social Opportunity
- Late registration is not available for the Pen Pal Program.
- Each student who registers for a social event receives a $5 gift card; max one $5 gift card per student. Students who meet attendance and participation requirements are entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card at the end of the year.
- Students are required to write and send at least five letters to their Pen Pal. The family will receive an email to verify this at the end of the year.
- The Attendance Form can be found here.
How does my student get paired up with another Enlightium student?
- During Student Social Week, the family registers a student for the Pen Pal Program
- During the registration process, the families provide:
- The student's name, gender, and grade level
- The best mailing address for the student to receive letters
- Enlighitum will randomly pair your student with another Enlightium student of the same gender and grade cluster (PreK-K, 1-2, 3-5, 6-8, or 9-12)
- The parent is strongly encouraged to be involved, especially at the younger grade levels.