Pen Pal Program (Grades PreK-12)
- A student gets paired up with another Enlightium student of the same gender and grade cluster. Write letters, learn about each other's culture, and make a friend that will last a lifetime!
- Participation in the Pen Pal Program counts as fulfilling the Student Social Opportunity
- Late registration is not available for the Pen Pal Program.
- Each student who registers for a social event receives a $5 gift card; max one $5 gift card per student. Students who meet attendance and participation requirements are entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card at the end of the year.
- Students are required to write and send at least five letters to their Pen Pal. The family will receive an email to verify this at the end of the year
How does my student get paired up with another Enlightium student?
- During Student Social Week, the family registers a student for the Pen Pal Program
- During the registration process, the families provide:
- The student's name, gender, and grade level
- The best mailing address for the student to receive letters
- Enlighitum will randomly pair your student with another Enlightium student of the same gender and grade cluster (PreK-K, 1-2, 3-5, 6-8, or 9-12)
- The parent is strongly encouraged to be involved, especially at the younger grade levels.