Transcripts (Grades 9-12)
Ordering Transcripts for the Student
- For an official hard copy transcript sent by post mail to the student, fill out this form. Note that there is a $5.00 cost per transcript. Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed.
- For an expedited hard copy of the transcript sent by mail, see “Expedited Transcripts” below.
Ordering Transcripts for a College or Other Organization
- A digital copy of the official transcript can be ordered through the student’s Naviance Student account. Colleges that only accept electronic transcripts via SENDedu will send the transcript request directly to Enlightium's Naviance Administrator. There is no charge for these transcripts. You need to have an account with Naviance to fulfill this action. To request Naviance credentials for students, please email your student’s counselor.
- For a hard copy of the official transcript sent by mail to a university or another organization, fill out this form. Note that there is a $5.00 cost per transcript. Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed.
- At the end of the school year, transcripts typically take 2–3 weeks to produce; at any other time of the school year, transcripts typically take 1–3 days to produce. This is due to the time required for teachers to complete grading, counselors to review, and the registrar department to process them. All dates can be found on Enlightium’s printable calendar.
- Enlightium offers expedited transcripts for the end of the first semester only for a $25 fee. Fill out this form to pay the expedited transcript fee and provide the transcript mailing address. Expedited transcripts are typically sent 1-3 business days after the form is submitted.
- Note that in order for the transcript to be released, the household must be in good financial standing.