Transcripts (Grades 9-12)
*The fee is $200 if sent internationally.
- Currently enrolled students and alumni will make all traditional requests for college-bound official electronic transcripts through their Naviance Student account. Colleges that only accept electronic transcripts via SENDedu will send the transcript request directly to Enlightium's Naviance Administrator. For transcripts that Enlightium sends electronically, there is no charge.
- Unofficial (student copy) transcripts can be requested by emailing email@example.com.
- Graduating seniors will get a diploma certificate along with one official transcript from Enlightium Academy. The $100.00* graduation fee is:
- Included in the monthly payments (when monthly payments are chosen), or
- Paid within a month of enrollment (when prepayment is chosen) – the Accounting Department will notify the family via email the date that the payment will be processed
- For transcripts sent by USPS, fill out this form. The first transcript is free and each additional transcript is $5 per transcript. Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed.
For Electronic Transcripts sent for the purpose of college admission, scholarship applications, military entry, etc. use the Naviance Student platform. You need to have an account with Naviance to fulfill this action. To request Naviance credentials for students, please email your student’s counselor.
Concurrent Credit Transcripts
- If you completed Concurrent Credit courses at Enlightium through Northwest Nazarene University, please request your college credit(s) directly through NNU at nnu.edu/transcripts.
- At the end of the first and second semesters, transcripts typically take 2–3 weeks to produce. This is due to the time required for teachers to complete grading, counselors to review, and for the registrar department to process them. All dates can be found on Enlightium’s Calendar.
- Enlightium offers expedited transcripts (for the end of the first semester only) for a $25 fee. Fill out this form to pay the expedited transcript fee and provide the transcript mailing address.
- Questions about the transcript content? Please reach out to your student’s counselor.
- Did you not receive a transcript?
1. Check Enlightium’s calendar for the dates the transcripts are scheduled to be sent.
2. Check the spam and other folders in the primary parent’s email.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.