The Mission Program (Grades 9-12)
What is the Mission Program?
- Enlightium’s Mission Program provides students with an opportunity to grow in the knowledge of the gospel and develop invaluable skills for living out their Christian faith vibrantly in today’s world.
- The program provides live instruction from one of our trained specialists in biblical and theological studies.
- The content of the program is centered upon:
- The person of Jesus,
- The meaning of the gospel,
- Biblical interpretation, and
- Life application.
- The program’s content is ordered in two parts:
- The meaning of the gospel, discipleship, and evangelism
- The basic tools of biblical interpretation and reasoning for the faith (apologetics)
- The Bible is the primary source of content for this program.
- The Mission Program is designed to work alongside your student’s learning at Enlightium. The program’s content and live instruction serve to maximize your student’s overall spiritual development without adding any more weight to their already packed academic schedule.
- Students get the chance to review lesson questions with the program coordinator in order to grasp the content and move forward with success.
- Each semester will have 4–6 lessons spread over the whole semester, and each lesson can be completed at the student’s convenience.
- The program is certificate-based and not credit-based, meaning it will not show on a transcript.
- Students who complete the two-year program will receive a certificate of completion, which will serve as a reminder of Christ and His mission as well as a reference for future ministry endeavors.
Mission Program Cost
- For the costs associated with the Mission Program, see this page.