Part-Time Enrollment (Grades 3-12)
- A student is considered part-time if Enlightium will not be the primary school responsible for record-keeping and/or awarding a diploma for a graduating senior.
- Part-time students can enroll in the Silver or Gold packages.
- Click here for part-time enrollment tuition; no discounts are applicable for part-time students.
- For more details on the differences between full-time and part-time, see this chart.
- Pay the enrollment fee and submit the enrollment form
- New student
- Returning student
- Note on the enrollment form that your student will be enrolled part-time at Enlightium, which will allow the Enlightium’s Admissions Department to record which school is responsible for record-keeping.
- Please note:
Classes are typically assigned within three to five business days of enrollment.
You can include the desired courses on the enrollment form to expedite the enrollment process.
The 14-day trial begins from the day the coursework is assigned.
Courses and Add-Ons
- Please contact an Enrollment Consultant at (866) 488-4818 // option 2 or email@example.com.