Bible Translations (Grades 3-12)
- As noted in the Family Handbook, in our commitment to a biblical worldview, academic professionalism, and enriching the lives of staff, faculty, and our student body, Enlightium has a standardized list of approved Bible translations.
- Students in grades 3-12 are required to use an Enlightium approved translation when quoting the Bible on paragraph questions and/or written projects, such as essays.
- Elementary and middle school students are encouraged to use any of the formal or dynamic equivalence translations listed below.
- High School students are encouraged and recommended to use any of the formal equivalence translations listed below.
- Students may use other translations outside Enlightium’s approved list as secondary sources supporting a given paragraph question and/or project.
- Students are not required to quote from the Bible unless the assignment indicates so.
Approved Formal Equivalence Translations
Dynamic Equivalence Translations