Stanford 10 Annual Assessment (3-10)
Stanford 10 Overview
The Stanford 10 is a set of standardized achievement tests used for assessing children’s skills in English, math, history, and science.
The Stanford 10 is taken by the students for two days.
A parent or trusted adult is required to be present during testing.
Before signing up for the Stanford 10, see all standardized testing options.
Standardized Assessment Question and Answer Session
- Click here to watch a recording of the session.
Stanford 10 Testing Window
*No assignments in Ignitia will be assigned on the two testing days. However, students will still have access to Ignitia and can use these days to catch up or work ahead.
Testing Day Subtests (Subject to Change)
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Parents will receive a Registration/Opt-Out Form for each student in grades 3-10
- There is no fee to take the Stanford 10 for students in the Diamond, Platinum, and Gold support packages.
- There is a $50 fee to take the Stanford 10 for students in the Silver+, Silver, and Bronze support packages.
Stanford 10 Resources
- If you are experiencing technical issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about your state’s standardized test requirements, research your state’s laws or ask other Enlightium Academy families in your state group on the Enlightium Parents app.