Stanford 10 Annual Assessment (3-10)
Stanford 10 Overview
The Stanford 10 is a set of standardized achievement tests used for assessing children’s skills in English, math, history, and science.
The Stanford 10 is taken by the students for two days.
A parent or trusted adult is required to be present during testing.
Before signing up for the Stanford 10, see all standardized testing options.
- Not sure which assessment your student should take? Take this quiz.
- Submitted the form, but need to make an update? Submit this form.
Standardized Assessment Question and Answer Session
- Click here to watch a recording of the session.
Stanford 10 Testing Window
- 2020-2021 School Year
- April 22 and 23*
- 6 - 10 am Pacific Time both days
- 10 am - 2 pm Pacific Time both days
- 2 - 6 pm Pacific time both days
- Makeup days may be available
- See school calendar
*No assignments in Ignitia will be assigned on the two testing days. However, students will still have access to Ignitia and can use these days to catch up or work ahead.
Testing Day Subtests
- Day 1 (Thursday, April 22)
- Day 2 (Friday, April 23)
- Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Parents will receive a Registration/Opt-Out Form for each student in grades 3-10.
- The unique, pre-filled form will be sent in early April and must be submitted by Sunday, April 18 at 11:59 pm Pacific time.
- There is no fee to take the Stanford 10 for students in the Diamond, Platinum, and Gold support packages.
- There is a $50 fee to take the Stanford 10 for students in the Silver Premium, Silver, and Bronze support packages.
Stanford 10 Resources