Enlightium Academy Support

Tax ID Number and 1098-T Statement

Tax ID number

  • Keep in mind that, even though a handful of states have tax benefits for private school enrollment, a Tax ID is not required for those credits. A Tax ID is only needed to receive federal credits on college tuition. 

1098-T Statement

  • Enlightium Academy will not be issuing 1098-T statements, since only colleges and universities provide those statements. If you need your history of payments from the previous calendar year, email billing@enlightiumacademy.com to request a statement.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.