January: Re-enrollment for the upcoming school year opens and is communicated via email and text.
January - July: Re-enrollment remains open to allow students to start the school year early or on the first day of school.
August: The updated Parent Orientation is assigned.
August and afterwards: Re-enrollment remains open, but students may not be able to start on the first day of school.
Information About Re-Enrollment
Returning Student Enrollment Fee
- The $100 re-enrollment fee will be processed 1-2 weeks after submitting the re-enrollment form.
- If you select the tuition prepayment option, your full payment will be scheduled within seven (7) days of form submission. Any applicable discount will be applied for the month in which the enrollment form was submitted.
Monthly Payment Option
- If submitting the re-enroll form:
- On or before July 31, 2021: Monthly payments begin on your preferred payment date starting in June, July, or August based on when your form was submitted.
- On or after August 1, 2021: Monthly payments will begin on the preferred payment date following your form submission.
- If you have payments scheduled in the summer from the previous year, your payments will begin in the month following your final payment.
- The proposed payment schedule will be finalized within 14 days. Your payment schedule will be sent by email before your first monthly payment is processed. An additional email reminder will also be sent three days in advance of each payment.
- All future scheduled payments will be created using the default credit card on file. To allow ample time for processing, all requests to reschedule payments should be made to the Accounting Department at least two days prior to the scheduled payment date.