Overdue Notifications In Ignitia (Grades 3-12)
What are Overdue Notifications?
- In Ignitia, each assignment has a due date.
- Once the due date is passed, an "overdue" notification will show by the assignment.
- Students do not lose credit for turning in an assignment, as long as the assignment is completed by the course end date.
Want Overdue Notifications Removed?
- If overdue notifications are causing undue stress, the Enlightium team can have them removed.
- Please note that this action does not change assignment due dates, but simply removes the Overdue notice. Assignments still need to be completed, ideally by the deadline.
- Please email your student's counselor to request for overdue notifications to be removed.