Student Orientation Course (Grades 3-12)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is the Student Orientation?
- Students are required to complete the Student Orientation Course in its entirety during the first 2 weeks of the assigned date.
- There are two Student Orientation courses:
- New students' orientation covers items such as how to navigate the Ignitia curriculum and how to contact teachers
- Returning students' orientation covers items such as updates in school policy from the previous school year
Was a Student Orientation not assigned?
- Email email@example.com with your student's first and last name and inform the team that an orientation course was not assigned.