What is the Absence Form?
- Families can submit an Absence Form to notify Enlightium's team of an absence or extended absence.
- Please keep in mind that having the student’s absence excused does not reduce or reschedule the student’s coursework. The student is responsible for working ahead before the absence and/or catching up after the absence. Students will still receive summaries that reflect their progress accurately during their absence.
- Click here to access Enlightium's Absence Form.
When to Submit an Absence Form
- 1-2 days of absence
- No need to submit an Absence Form. Simply have the student work ahead of time (if possible) and afterward to catch up on overdue assignments.
3-10 days of absence
Submit the Absence Form to inform the Enlightium team. Have the student work ahead of time (if possible) and afterward to catch up on overdue assignments.
11+ days of absence
Fill out an Extended Leave of Absence Request Form.
- Students are expected to complete coursework on a weekly basis.
- However, if a student is unable to finish assigned work during a given week due to illness, travel, or other reasons, please fill out the Absence Form ahead of time or immediately after the absence.