Social Ambassadors (Grades 9-12)
Social Ambassadors test out new and existing school features. Ambassadors will help Enlightium develop new social activities, better forms of communication, and other helpful resources for families and students.
Social Ambassadors may have access to new and/or premium Enlightium features for the purpose of testing them.
Social Ambassadors will meet quarterly with the Social Ambassador Coordinator to provide feedback on these features, what they enjoy about them, where there is area for improvement, and more.
What makes a good Social Ambassador?
Someone who can give honest, constructive feedback
Someone who has a heart for improving Enlightium Academy and creating the best experiences possible for our students and families
Someone who can articulate their thoughts in a useful, productive way
Someone who can think creatively to fix problems and make things better
Social Ambassadors Fulfill the Student Social Opportunity
- Registration for Social Ambassadors is closed for the 2022-2023 year.
- Participation in the Social Ambassadors counts as fulfilling the Student Social Opportunity.
- Students who meet attendance and participation requirements are entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card at the end of the year.
- Time commitment:
- Students should plan to give about 20 minutes a week to test out the feature the Ambassadors have chosen for that quarter.
- Ambassadors will be given a form that they will fill out with their ongoing thoughts as they test out the feature.
Social Ambassadors Meeting Dates
All meeting times are at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET and are scheduled to last for up to 45 minutes