Social Ambassadors (Grades 9-12)
May have access to new and/or premium Enlightium features
Meet quarterly with Enlightium administration to provide feedback on these features, as well as their experience at Enlightium, what they enjoy, where there is area for improvement, and more
Post about their experiences at Enlightium using social media
Social Ambassadors Fulfill the Student Social Opportunity
- Participation in the Social Ambassadors counts as fulfilling the Student Social Opportunity
- Late registration is not available for Social Ambassadors.
- Each student who registers for a social event receives a $5 gift card; max one $5 gift card per student. Students who meet attendance and participation requirements are entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card at the end of the year.
Social Ambassadors Meeting Dates
- Quarter 1 - October 1, 2020; discuss Social Ambassador duties
- Quarter 2 - December 17, 2020: Check-in
- Quarter 3 - March 4, 2021: Check-in
- Quarter 4 - May 6, 2021: Check-in
All meeting times are at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET