2019 Quarter 3 Q & A sessions for Grades 3-6 and Grades 7-8
During the session, we went over several resources available to you. Below are the links for you to review, to see if your student will benefit from any of them.
- School calendar
- Standardized assessment
- April 22-24
- Summer school
- June 8 - July 16
- Summer school extension
- Link to view previous sessions
Click here if your student is in 7-8 grade.
Click here if your student is in 3-6 grade.
Click here for counselor contact information.
2019 Quarter 1 Q & A Session
During the session, we went over several resources available to you. (As promised,) these links are provided below for you to review, to see if your student will benefit from any of them.
- Livebinder - Compilation of resources provided by our teachers
- Tutoring minutes can be purchased if not included in the package.
- ActivTrak - if the student needs more supervision and web browsing limitations.
- Parent Updates Page -Page where monthly updates are posted.
- Parent Orientation - Educational page for parents that answers a variety of questions.
- Other assisting technology & programs (page reading, color adjustment, study time timer, screen time eye breaks, library book borrowing, etc)
- Social Activities - Page filled with information about each type of activity
- Elementary & Middle School Electives