Enlightium Academy’s technology support representatives have expansive knowledge of computer technology and our Ignitia curriculum.
Students and parents can access Ignitia Technical Support at (877) 251-6662 Monday–Friday from 7 am to 5 pm CT. Enlightium also provides a database of frequently asked questions, system requirements, and Ignitia troubleshooting techniques. If technical issues remain unresolved, Enlightium faculty and staff can help investigate and provide alternative steps to work around the technical issues.
Technical Best Practices for Students
- Use Firefox or Chrome web browsers
- Be sure you have the latest update of Flash player and it is enabled within your browser
- Students should always click “Next Question” and “Previous Question” when proceeding through the assignments
- Students should SAVE their work offline to avoid it being lost due to technical issues
- Students should ALWAYS click “Log Out of Ignitia” to prevent Ignitia from locking them out temporarily
- Students should NEVER click the “Back” button on assignments to navigate between pages
- Students SHOULD NOT OPEN additional tabs when logged into Ignitia
- Students should AVOID being inactive for more than 20 minutes on quizzes and tests to avoid being logged out
- Clear cache and cookies to resolve most issues
- If problems persist, call Ignitia Technical Support at (877) 251-6662 and request to screen share so they can replicate the issue
- If Ignitia Technical Support is not able to resolve the issue, our team can provide ways to work around the issue by another means