What is the Absence Form?
- Families can submit an Absence Form to notify Enlightium's team of an extended absence.
- Please keep in mind that having the student’s absence excused does not take away the responsibility of finishing by the scheduled deadline. The only exception is if the absence is longer than two weeks and is accompanied by approved documentation. The student is responsible for working ahead before the absence and/or catching up after the absence.
- Click here to access Enlightium's Absence Form.
- Students are expected to complete course work on a weekly basis.
- However, if a student is unable to finish assigned work during a given week due to illness, travel, or other reasons, please fill out the Absence Form ahead of time or immediately after the absence.
- This will prevent a student from incurring any penalties for falling behind. However, students are responsible for keeping up with school work and parents are responsible for providing sufficient documentation for excessive absences.