Family Alliance Overview
The Family Alliance is a closed Facebook group that was created for the parents* of current Enlightium students. This group provides families with a unique opportunity to connect and build a community with other online homeschooling families. The Family Alliance also provides an environment where families can interact and communicate with Enlightium administration, faculty, and staff.
*The term "parent" is used interchangeably with "guardian".
How to Join
- Click here to access the group page.
- Request to join the group.
- You’ll be required to provide identifying information to ensure that you are the parent of a currently enrolled student.
- Wait 2–3 business days for the request to be reviewed.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have to wait more than three business days.
Enlightium Team Members May:
- Announce event details and deadlines
- Remind families of Ignitia down days
- Post original articles about homeschooling
- Reach out to our administration, staff, and faculty with questions
- Connect with other families
- Share stories and pictures of their student's success